Did you know that goat milk is beneficial and good for your skin? It’s addition to soap brings many benefits, five of which are:
- The cream from the goat milk adds excellent moisturizing properties to the soap . . . so as you are cleansing your skin, you are also moisturizing it.
- Goat milk contains many vitamins and nutrients that are so good for your skin such as Vitamin A. This vitamin is known to help repair damaged skin and to also maintain healthy skin.
- It is very gentle, making it a wonderful soap for those with sensitive skin.
- Can help relieve skin conditions such as eczema and acne.
- Goat milk contains Alpha-hydroxy acids which help break down dead skin cells leaving your skin fresher and healthier.